Conclusion and Wrap Up
Congratulations on making it to the end of this class!
By now, you should already be a lot better than most at HTML, which is awesome! If you ever get stuck or need a quick refresher on a certain topic, feel free to revisit the lesson.
If you've enjoyed this class, do make sure to share this on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere! It helps us grow and allows for more people to enjoy it as well! 🎉🎉🎉
You're on to bigger things now.
- Getting Started with Solid
- How to build a Discord bot using TypeScript
- How to deploy a Deno app using Docker
- How to deploy an Express app using Docker
- Getting Started with Sass
- Learn how to use v-model with a custom Vue component
- How to Scrape the Web using Node.js and Puppeteer
- Using Push.js to Display Web Browser Notifications
- Building a Real-Time Note-Taking App with Vue and Firebase
- Getting Started with React
- Setting Up Stylus CSS Preprocessor