Conclusion and Wrap Up
Congratulations on making it to the end of this class on PHP!
PHP is extremely versatile and flexible, and powers millions of websites on the internet, and with this class completed, you can now go off and create dynamic and sophisticated web applications.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or comments on any of the lessons in this class, you will receive a response!
Thank you for your time and I hope you have learned quite a bit!
If you've enjoyed this class, do make sure to share this on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or anywhere! It helps us grow and allows for more people to enjoy this as well! 🎉🎉🎉
This is you right now, admit it.
- Managing PHP Dependencies with Composer
- Getting Started with Express
- Create an RSS Reader in Node
- Git Tutorial: Learn how to use Version Control
- Best Visual Studio Code Extensions for 2022
- How to deploy a PHP app using Docker
- Getting Started with Deno
- Learn how to use v-model with a custom Vue component
- Getting Started with Handlebars.js
- Build a Real-Time Chat App with Node, Express, and Socket.io
- Getting Started with Moment.js
- Setting Up a Local Web Server using Node.js