Python is a very popular programming language when it comes to arithmetic and math.
The number pi is a very important number in mathematics, due to its wide application and significance.
With that being said, it is very common to need the value of pi when you are working in Python.
In this post, we'll learn the best ways to get the value of pi in Python.
Perhaps the easiest way to get the value of pi in Python is to use the
This module has numerous functions that can be used to perform mathematical operations.
Let's use the
pi() function to get the value of pi:
pi = math.pi
From here, you can now use the
pi variable to perform math operations.
Another way to get the value of pi in Python is to use the
Here's an example:
pi = numpy.pi
Alternatively, you can use the
scipy module to get the value of pi.
pi = scipy.pi
The last way to get the value of pi in Python is to use the
This is useful for when you're already working in radians or dealing with angles.
Here's how you convert 180 degrees to radians:
degrees = 180
radians = math.radians(degrees)
In this post, we looked at four different ways to get the value of pi in Python.
Any one of these ways work, just pick the one that works for you.
Thanks for reading and happy coding!
- Getting Started with TypeScript
- Getting Started with Express
- Git Tutorial: Learn how to use Version Control
- Best Visual Studio Code Extensions for 2022
- Getting Started with Deno
- How to deploy an Express app using Docker
- How to deploy a Node app using Docker
- Learn how to use v-model with a custom Vue component
- Learn how to build a Slack Bot using Node.js
- Creating a Twitter bot with Node.js
- Using Push.js to Display Web Browser Notifications
- Building a Real-Time Note-Taking App with Vue and Firebase